Wednesday, March 23, 2011


TERRORISING



hold on : essai "E"man will be "pokking" me soon


             I made another trip to trivandrum on 20110321. the previous week when I visited the seller of the land I had been told that I will get the revenue documents, the so called pocku varavu” the next week. So rather than make pestering calls on the phone I decided to make a trip to trivandrum and that is how I landed up in trivandrum again on 20110321.

            The usual rendezvous was the office of the document writer at enikkara. The indian pakkichi was there when I arrived and soon I could spot a member of the indian pimp service along with a subcontractor appearing in the locality. The hired thugs were also there keeping a look out in the vicinity.

           The document writer was missing – had reported sick and was at home. the last time I visited, again, he was not there in his office and I had a problem getting hold of the original registered documents. Could it be possible the pimp service had scared him away !

That is all beside the point.


           The pocku varavu” document was still not forthcoming even after more than a month of the registration. In this area in ernakulam I am told it is usually available within a week. The concerned person, this time again told me it “might be ready in three or four days” and asked me to try ringing up after four days or so – this is the typical response I get in almost all such situations and, most likely, if I ring up there will not be any response from the other side.

         Without this particular ( ”pocku varavu” ) document I cannot get any work whatsoever done on the land; not even applying for permission for digging a bore well leave alone applying for sanction for building “theCloister”.

          My impression is that the indian pimp service has got involved in the matter. The line of argument would go like this - There is no need of handing over the ”pocku varavu” document to the mad man; you can hand it over to the rightful owners, the “relatives” ( or is it “guardians” ) once the mad man is disposed off. The “E”man, “essai” is on the job and will “pokk” the mandabudhi on “budhanashcha”. ( wednes day ). just Wait for a week.

           Once the week is over the indian pimp orders that you will wait for another week  and so on and so forth – we will “pock” him by then. You cannot expect a trivandrumite to flout the directions of even the lowest ranking police man – they worship those in power. police paranjal anusarikkande” words of wisdom from pattalam biju, my erstwhile neighbour at thirumala. I expect things to drag on for quite sometime. “budhanashcha”./ “velliyazhcha” / “on sixteenth” / “on twentysixth” ad infinitum.

          So, I think rather than waiting for the house construction to finish I ought to concentrate on my writ petition to the apex court – 
             and in the mean time how about a temporary chemical castration ?  is there something like that available ?